Purium’s Kids – In Focus uses herbs to create a natural, calming focus. This product is designed to help with schoolwork, sports, and general health and may even help with positive attitude and behavior. You will give this product an A+!
- Creates a calm focus
- No central nervous stimulants
- Herbs that are safe for children
The herbs in this tincture are completely safe for kids and will create a calm focus in them without pharmaceutical medication.
Servings per Container: 30
Instructions: Take 2-3 times per day as needed in juice or water.
10-30 lbs. Use 10-20 drops
31-60 lbs. Use 20-40 drops
61-100 lbs. Use 40-60 drops
Over 100 lbs. Use 60-90 drops
Use our Purium Coupon: HealthStatus for the best discount available.
Here are some all-natural herbs provided by Mother Nature that may warrant your attention…and keep your child’s attention on their schoolwork.
- Eleuthero – this herb is considered an “adaptogen” – meaning it adapts to help your body either relax or have energy, depending on what it needs. Eleuthero is also thought to help increase mental acuity and is considered a great source of stamina and endurance for athletes. May also support the liver in the elimination of harmful toxins.
- Chamomile – has been used for many centuries as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, and an anti-inflammatory. The plant’s healing properties come from its daisy-like flowers which contain volatile oils (including bisabolol, bisabolol oxides A and B, and matricin) as well as flavonoids (particularly a compound called apigenin) and other therapeutic substances. Extensive research over the past 20 years has confirmed many of the traditional uses for the plant and established pharmacological mechanisms for the plant’s therapeutic activity, including antipeptic, antispasmodic, antipyretic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-allergenic activity. May help relieve restlessness, promote general relaxation and relieve stress.
- Passion flower – University of Maryland Medical Center says: Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) was used traditionally in the Americas and later in Europe as a calming herb for mental stress and normalizing sleep patterns. Scientists believe passionflower works by increasing levels of a chemical called gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. GABA lowers the activity of some brain cells, making you feel more relaxed. According to WebMD.com: The chemicals in passionflower have calming, sleep inducing, and muscle relaxing effects.
- Lemon balm herb – Lemon balm has been used for centuries as a popular oil in aromatherapy. It is said that the pure, sweet aroma of the oil promotes a feeling of relaxation and calm. Although lemon balm calms the mind, it will not put you to sleep – instead it may actually boost your mental acuity. Some studies have observed improved memory and problem-solving in test subjects regardless of age after taking lemon balm. Another study noted lemon balm suppresses brain chemical acetylcholinesterase which breaks down the brain-signaling chemical acetylcholine which is responsible for memory and thought.  This action helps stimulate and support memory and mood.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and were not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Find out where to buy Purium here, don't fall for these online business traps.
Did You Know?
- 1Looking to make extra money? We have Brand Partner openings on our team.
- 2Vitamins and Minerals in Purium are listed here
- 3You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- 4Purium Health Products are organic and GMO free.
- 5The Biggest Purium Discount is available using our codes.