Epi-Genius Family with vitamins A, C, D & E
Protein & vitamins never tasted so good.
The DELICIOUS taste of CREAMY CHOCOLATE and the power of over 20 organic superfoods. That’s genius, right? No, it’s Purium‘s Epi-Genius Kids, our newest product for all the little ones in your family! Create a healthy craving with super fruits, super vegan protein, super greens and super vitamins. It tastes so good, you’ll wonder how we fit in all the fruits and greens. We don’t know who will like it more: you or your kids!
- Encourages healthy eating habits by providing 1360mg of fruits and 350mg of veggies
- Supports digestive health with 1 capsule of Purium’s Biome Medic per serving (exclusive formula of digestive enzymes, and pre- and probiotics)
- Provides energy and 8g of protein per serving, with a specially-designed blend of protein
Suggested Use: Mix 3 Tbsp. with 8-10 oz. of water or non-dairy milk.
Use our Purium Code: HealthStatus for the best discount available.
- Proprietary Organic Vegan Protein Blend (Organic Pea Protein, Organic Hemp Protein)
- Proprietary Organic Anti-Oxidant Fruit & Berry Blend (Organic Apple, Organic Acerola Extract, Organic Acai, Organic Amla, Organic Black Currant, Organic Blackberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Lemon Juice Powder, Organic Maqui Berry, Organic Pomegranate Juice Powder , Organic Raspberry, Organic Strawberry, Organic Tart Cherry)
- Proprietary Functional Fat Blend (Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil, Natural Vitamin E from Sunflower Oil Powder)
- Proprietary Algae Blend (Organic Spirulina, Organic Chlorella, Algal D (Vegan Vitamin D3))
- Organic Guar Gum Soluble Fiber
- Proprietary Biome Medic™ Gut Health Blend (Digestive Wheat Germ Extract Powder, Chicory Root Fiber Extract, Fulvic & Humic Acid Blend, Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans 225 million CFU))
- Proprietary Organic Vegetable Blend (Organic Broccoli, Organic Cabbage, Organic Carrot, Organic Kale, Organic Parsley, Organic Spinach, Organic Sweet Potato)
- Digezyme® Enzyme Blend (α-amylase, protease, cellulase, lactase, lipase)
- Organic Fair Trade Cocoa Powder
- Organic Flavoring
- Organic Luo Han Guo Berry (Monk Fruit) Extract
- Himalayan Pink Salt
DigeZyme® and Lactospore® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.
Proprietary Protein Blend
According to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, most children do not get their daily recommended amount of protein.
Protein helps muscle growth, but also helps repair tissues. What’s more, protein can help provide amino acids. In fact, protein contains some amino acids that your body does not have the ability to make (but still requires) (1).
Our proprietary blend mixes both pea protein and hemp protein. We use plant-based alternatives to protein, rather than animal parts. Both protein sources can help provide essential amino acids. What’s more, protein made from hemp seeds could help provide omega-3’s. (2)
Proprietary Organic Antioxidant Fruit and Berry Blend
You will find the following fruit vitamins in our new blend. Plus, the nutritional value, according to the National Institutes of Health:
- A – Supports healthy vision, skin and bones
- B1 (thiamin)– Supports energy, glucose metabolism and major heart function
- B3 (niacin)- Encourages healthy cholesterol and healthy heart health
- B6/Folate – Helps create energy, and supports DNA and cell formation
- B12 – Supports nerve functions, heart health and more
- C – Encourages immune health and can help the body produce natural collagen
- D – Promotes strong bone health and calcium absorption in the stomach
- E – Protects cells from oxidative damage, supporting healthy skin, eyesight hormone-production and more
Please note that these vitamins come from whole foods in our blend, rather than external extracts.
Proprietary Vegetable Blend
Do you know why minerals from veggies are important?
Here’s a list of minerals you can find in our blend along with nutritional information according to Harvard Health Publishing.
- Calcium: Supports teeth and bone strength
- Iron: Encourages healthy blood flow and production of amino acids, collagen and hormones
- Phosphorus: Promotes bone and teeth strength, and production of protein
- Magnesium: Helps balance blood pressure and bone strength
- Zinc: Encourages healthy blood flow and immune health
- Copper: Helps fight free radicals and red blood cell production
- Manganese: Encourages bone strength, and metabolizes amino acids and carbs
As you can see, the minerals you can get from veggies are important for bone strength. For your child’s health, minerals are important to help their growing bodies. The National Institute of Health encourages consumption of minerals and vitamins through whole foods.
Proprietary Algae Blend
Sea algae can help provide trace minerals from the sea. In addition, they often boast vitamins, such like the fruits and veggies found in earth.
We use spirulina and chlorella for this specific blend. According to the United State Department of Agriculture, spirulina helps provide calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, protein and vitamin C. Chlorella is just as great, supplying vitamins, minerals, omega-3’s and antioxidants.
Omega-3s are fatty acids that support the body and brain. In fact, they are important children’s health very early on in their lives.
Proprietary Functional Fat Blend
What exactly are functional fats? These fats help the body produce energy and have even been connected to better brain health. (6) Some studies have also connected good fats with the management of diseases such as diabetes and even autism. (7)
Use our Coupon Code: HealthStatus for the best discount available.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and were not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Find out where to buy Purium here, don't fall for these online business traps.
Did You Know?
- 1Looking to make extra money? We have Brand Partner openings on our team.
- 2Vitamins and Minerals in Purium are listed here
- 3You can Protect your gut bacteria from harmful glyphosate with this.
- 4Purium Health Products are organic and GMO free.
- 5The Biggest Purium Discount is available using our codes.
- Tömösközi, S., Lasztity, R., Haraszi, R., & Baticz, O. (2001). Isolation and study of the functional properties of pea proteins. Food/Nahrung, 45(6), 399-401.
- Teh, S. S., & Birch, J. (2013). Physicochemical and quality characteristics of cold-pressed hemp, flax and canola seed oils. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 30(1), 26-31.
- Ghezzi, P., Jaquet, V., Marcucci, F., & Schmidt, H. H. (2017). The oxidative stress theory of disease: levels of evidence and epistemological aspects. British journal of pharmacology, 174(12), 1784-1796.
- Vance, T. M., Su, J., Fontham, E. T., Koo, S. I., & Chun, O. K. (2013). Dietary antioxidants and prostate cancer: a review. Nutrition and cancer, 65(6), 793-801.
- Helland, I. B., Smith, L., Saarem, K., Saugstad, O. D., & Drevon, C. A. (2003). Maternal supplementation with very-long-chain n-3 fatty acids during pregnancy and lactation augments children’s IQ at 4 years of age. Pediatrics, 111(1), e39-e44.
- Schönfeld, P., & Wojtczak, L. (2016). Short-and medium-chain fatty acids in energy metabolism: the cellular perspective. Journal of lipid research, 57(6), 943-954.
- Augustin, K., Khabbush, A., Williams, S., Eaton, S., Orford, M., Cross, J. H., … & Williams, R. S. (2018). Mechanisms of action for the medium-chain triglyceride ketogenic diet in neurological and metabolic disorders. The Lancet Neurology, 17(1), 84-93.