Platinum Core Nutrition – Hippokrates Standard
Core Nutrition Hippokrates Standard Power unites the power of greens, veggies, grasses, algae, sprouts, seeds and healthy fiber, including Beta-Glucans, in ideal synergy. A Green Superfoods Drink that tastes delicious!
- Is a food source of natural melatonin
- May help balance healthy circadian rhythms
- Can support healthy joints and mobility
- Promotes healthy uric acid metabolism
- Is a food full of natural antioxidants and polyphenols
- May support healthy cell integrity and antioxidant protection
- Support a stable blood sugar level
- Contribute to a healthy microbiome
- Help maintain a healthy acid-base balance
- Support your body‘s own detoxification
- Contribute to a healthy immune function
- Help to maintain a healthy liver function
- Support healthy cell membranes
What are the potential health benefits of tart cherries?
Cherries battle belly fat. Researchers found that tart cherries have significant weight management benefits for animals, including reduced belly fat. In the study, rats that received whole tart cherry powder mixed into a high-fat diet didn’t gain as much weight or build up as much body fat as rats that didn’t receive cherries. Their blood also showed much lower levels of certain inflammation markers linked to heart disease and diabetes. And, in addition, they had significantly lower blood levels of cholesterol and triglycerides than their cherry-deprived counterparts.
Cherries cut your chance of getting gout. If you have ever felt the agonizing pain of a gout attack (swollen toes and all) it quickly becomes something you don’t want to experience again. For gout sufferers, tart cherries may be another solution to add to their anti-gout arsenal. A 2012 study published in Arthritis & Rheumatism found that patients with gout who consumed cherries over a two-day period (yes, just two days!) showed a 35% lower risk of gout attacks compared to their fruit wary counterparts. In addition, the risk of gout flares was 75 per cent lower when cherry intake was combined with the uric-acid reducing drug, allopurinol. And if you are wondering if you will have to start your own cherry farm, the participants consumed just ½ cup (or 10-12 cherries) up to three times per day.
Cherries help you get some sleep. Many of us have trouble getting good quality sleep. This can stem from unbalanced hormones, excess stress, a busy mind or unhealthy habits, a large portion of us are left tossing and turning each night –but cherry juice could help. In one study participants drank 30ml of cherry juice 30 minutes after waking and 30 minutes before their evening meal, thereby boosting their exogenous melatonin intake by 85mcg/day. The results? There were significant increases in total sleep time and sleep efficiency with cherry juice supplementation. So reach for some cherry juice instead of the sleeping pills!
Nutrition Facts of Core Nutrition Hippokrates Standard:
- Apothe-Cherry 470 ml
- Hippokrates Power 1.065 g
Keep out of the reach of children. Keep the container tightly closed. This does not serve as a substitute for a well-balanced and varied diet. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Store in a cool and dry place. Contains a bag filled with a harmless absorbent that should not be consumed.
Labels of Core Nutrition Hippokrates Standard:
Did You Know?
- 1The current prices for the Entire Platinum Line as of June 10th, 2023 are Here
- 2This Ultimate Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- 3You can Protect your healthy gut with this.
- 4Platinum Products are organic and GMO free.
Platinum Top Sellers