Platinum Kids Focus Tincture, 30 ml, Organic
Kids Focus Tincture contains herbs to support a natural, calming focus. This product is designed to help with a healthy attention span and healthy coping response during schoolwork, sports and in stressful situations.
Kids Focus Tincture:
- optimized attention span
- supports calm focus
- helps maintain a healthy stress response
- supports neurotransmitter balance
Here are some all-natural herbs provided by Mother Nature that may warrant your attention…and keep your child’s attention on their schoolwork.
- Eleuthero – this herb is considered an “adaptogen” – meaning it adapts to help your body either relax or have energy, depending on what it needs. Eleuthero is also thought to help increase mental acuity and is considered a great source of stamina and endurance for athletes. May also support the liver in the elimination of harmful toxins.
- Chamomile – has been used for many centuries as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, and an anti-inflammatory. The plant’s healing properties come from its daisy-like flowers which contain volatile oils (including bisabolol, bisabolol oxides A and B, and matricin) as well as flavonoids (particularly a compound called apigenin) and other therapeutic substances. Extensive research over the past 20 years has confirmed many of the traditional uses for the plant and established pharmacological mechanisms for the plant’s therapeutic activity, including antipeptic, antispasmodic, antipyretic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-allergenic activity. May help relieve restlessness, promote general relaxation and relieve stress.
- Passion flower – University of Maryland Medical Center says: Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) was used traditionally in the Americas and later in Europe as a calming herb for mental stress and normalizing sleep patterns. Scientists believe passionflower works by increasing levels of a chemical called gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. GABA lowers the activity of some brain cells, making you feel more relaxed. According to WebMD.com: The chemicals in passionflower have calming, sleep inducing, and muscle relaxing effects.
- Lemon balm herb – Lemon balm has been used for centuries as a popular oil in aromatherapy. It is said that the pure, sweet aroma of the oil promotes a feeling of relaxation and calm. Although lemon balm calms the mind, it will not put you to sleep – instead it may actually boost your mental acuity. Some studies have observed improved memory and problem-solving in test subjects regardless of age after taking lemon balm. Another study noted lemon balm suppresses brain chemical acetylcholinesterase which breaks down the brain-signaling chemical acetylcholine which is responsible for memory and thought. This action helps stimulate and support memory and mood.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and were not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 30
Instructions: Take 2-3 times per day as needed in juice or water.
10-30 lbs. Use 10-20 drops
31-60 lbs. Use 20-40 drops
61-100 lbs. Use 40-60 drops
Over 100 lbs. Use 60-90 drops
The herbs in this tincture are completely safe for kids and will create a calm focus in them without pharmaceutical medication.
Did You Know?
- 1The current prices for the Entire Platinum Line as of August 14th, 2022 are Here
- 2This Ultimate Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- 3You can Protect your healthy gut with this.
- 4Platinum Products are organic and GMO free.