Platinum Barley Green Juice, 240 g, Organic
Barley grass is a common ingredient at juice shops and health stores, frequently appearing alongside other greens like kale, spinach, and wheat grass.
It’s often dubbed a super food and used as a supplement to boost weight loss, enhance immune function, and support overall health.
This article reviews the benefits, uses, and potential side effects of barley grass.
Barley grass is the leaf of the barley plant, and it’s available in several forms, including powders, juices and tablets.
Platinum Organic Barley Green Juice contains highly absorbable chlorophyll and a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, phytonutrients and enzymes.
- It is a powerful antioxidant
Antioxidants are good for your heart and they protect your body from all kinds of radical damage caused when you are exposed to pollution, smoking, and certain chemicals.
- It is known to boost the immune system
The immune system is like an anti-virus for our body. It detects antigens and helps the body to get immunity against them so that the next time when they enter our body, we don’t get sick from them.
- It detoxifies the body by releasing extra water
Detoxification is the process of removing harmful substances from our body. Consumption of Barley Grass juice releases extra water making us fit and fine in no time!
- Treats Ulcerative Colitis
Drink Barley Grass Juice for a healthy gut. Ulcerative Colitis is a kind of bowel disease which results in the inflammation of your digestive tract. The disease often leads to the formation of ulcers affecting the inner-most layer of your large intestine and rectum.
- Aids Weight Loss indirectly by boosting the metabolism
Metabolism is basically the body’s speed of burning calories. Because Barley Grass Juice is rich in anti-oxidants and helps in effective detoxification of the body, it aids indirectly and helps you to lose weight.
Nutritional Value of Barley Grass:
Large amounts of vitamins and minerals are found in barley grass (Barley Greens leaves). These include potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, phosphorus, manganese, zinc, beta carotene, B1, B2, B6, C, folic acid, and pantothenic acid.
Barley grass is said to have 30 times more vitamin B1 and 11 times the amount of calcium than that is present in cow’s milk, 6.5 times as much carotene and nearly 5 times the iron content as that of spinach, close to seven times the vitamin C as in oranges, four times the vitamin B1 as in whole wheat flour, and 80 micrograms of vitamin B12 per 100 grams of dried barley grass juice.
Facts About Barley Grass:
- It helps to boost energy levels.
- The grass needs to be cultivated with care and it is usually grown in volcanic soil. It requires proper nourishment to grow well.
- It can be harvested only at the time the barley grass reaches the essence of nutrition.
- This rich source of anti-oxidant is free from pesticides and toxins.
- It is also a rich source of minerals and vitamins.
Nutrition facts of Barley Green Juice:
- Barley grass juice powder
Keep out of the reach of children. Keep the container tightly closed. This does not serve as a substitute for a well-balanced and varied diet. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Store in a cool and dry place. Contains a bag filled with a harmless absorbent that should not be consumed.
Label of Barley Green Juice:
Did You Know?
- 1The current prices for the Entire Platinum Line as of August 13th, 2022 are Here
- 2This Ultimate Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- 3You can Protect your healthy gut with this.
- 4Platinum Products are organic and GMO free.