Platinum Nanohydrid Tooth Powder, 100 g
Platinum Nanohydrid Tooth Powder comes to giving your mouth a good cleaning, there’s no denying that a great toothbrush is a must-have. But while most people use theirs with toothpaste, there’s a recent throwback trend that might offer even more powerful cleaning. Believed to be the predecessor to modern toothpaste, tooth powders are a great addition to your oral care arsenal.
Usually formulated with things like clay, baking powder and charcoal, they combine grit and absorbent materials that are especially good at removing excess gunk from your pearly whites. Simply add a little water and brush to achieve a polished feel that’ll remind you of your last trip to the dentist. And the additional stain-fighting power doesn’t hurt either.
Nanohydrid Tooth Powder does not contain any abrasive ingredients, fluoride, bleach, animal ingredients or mint. Suitable during homeopathic treatment.
- It has been used for hundreds and hundreds of years to detoxify the body. In fact, when bentonite clay is consumed, it has the ability to absorb and eliminate toxins.
- When it’s used in tooth powder recipes, bentonite clay is a very mild abrasive that gently scrubs and beautifully polishes our teeth.
- I think the high mineral content of the clay has the ability to mineralize the teeth and heal decay.
- 4 parts bentonite clay
- 1 part baking soda
- 1/2 part myrrh gum powder
- 1/2 part ground cloves
- 1/2 part ground stevia
- essential oils of cloves and cinnamon
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep container tightly closed after opening.
Label of Platinum Nanohydrid Tooth Powder, 100 g:
Did You Know?
- 1The current prices for the Entire Platinum Line as of December 9th, 2022 are Here
- 2This Ultimate Transformation has people losing between 5 and 20 pounds.
- 3You can Protect your healthy gut with this.
- 4Platinum Products are organic and GMO free.