Today we will discuss 5 healthy working tips to lose weight fast in 30 days or less. These tips are guaranteed and proven to lose weight.
Obesity is a global issue and todays fast food or junk food lifestyle has contributed a lot! Eating unhealthy food for long time causes obesity.
There are many health risks in getting obese, for instance you are more likely to suffer from: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high blood sugar levels and high pulse. Your sex life can also suffer, many men and women suffer from impotence because of obesity.
Losing and maintaining a healthy BMI means to live life longer and healthier without any sort of medical issues. Plus you look a lot sexier and attractive.
If you are looking to conceive I strongly recommend that you start to lose weight and take control on your diet. Losing weight means to make changes in your lifestyle and habits.
5 Working Tips to Lose Weight Fast in 30 Days
- Avoid sugary and fatty breakfast. Ideally you want to have a full 500 to 600 calories rich breakfast that is high in fiber, proteins and carbohydrates. Avoid sugary cereals and whole milk. Choose fat free milk, tea, coffee, toast, Weetabix, fruits and beans.
- Drink plenty of water a day, ideally 3 litres of water. Water is essential for the body and when it comes to weight loss it is highly recommend. You must drink sufficient amount of water to avoid dehydration. Plus water is the only element that has zero calories. So there is no excuse for not drinking enough water a day.
- Split your 3 course meals in to 6 small portions. This will ensure that you metabolism stays running at a smooth pace. Ideally eat each meal at 2 hours intervals.
- Eat with a smaller spoon size. Studies show that eating with a bigger spoon size people tend to eat 20% more food that what they should.
- Do regular cardiovascular exercise. Ideally you want to burn at least 500 calories in a form of exercise. Doing cardio regularly for 2 hours a day will ensure that you burn sufficient amount of calories a day.
To determine how many calories you are burning doing over 100 various activities try Health Surgeon’s Calories Burned Calculator.