Type 2 diabetes affects 387 million people around the world, today we will discuss 5 ways to prevent type 2 diabetes and weightloss.
As you know the current growing number of obese and over weighted people are at risk of being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. This unhealthy lifestyle is contributing on the raise of diabetic patients around the world.
90 percent of diabetics are type 2 and what is shocking to know is that type 2 diabetes is 100 percent preventable and curable.
5 Ways to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes and Weightloss
If you are obese or over weighted you may want to take a closer look at this article. Below are 5 ways that you can lose weight and prevent type 2 diabetes:
- Take care of your diet. Eating too much junk food is not healthy for you, it causes weight gain and other more serious health condition. Instead choose healthy greens such as: fruits, vegetables, dairy products, proteins and fibre.
- Do regular exercise on daily bases. This is the best way to lose weight, burn your calories and aim for a 32 inch waist line. People with 32 inch waist are the healthiest, therefore this is what you should be focusing on.
- Drink 3 litres of water a day to maintain your organs functions and to boost your metabolism.
- Avoid stressful situations, stress can lead to many health problems including weight gain. Doing yoga can help you to reduce your stress levels.
- Finally, have enough rest at night. This is recommend as your body needs to be at a resting position for at least 8 hours so it can function properly for the next working day.
That is it! Follow all the 5 steps above and you will lose weight and prevent type 2 diabetes. Remember that these are guidelines that are made from countless research and therefore they should not be ignored.
READ MORE: Adiponectin: The Weight Loss Hormone