Boosting metabolism while you sleep is a smart way to lose weight fast, here is a drink recipe that does exactly that!
Metabolism is the body mechanism that burns calories and it starts in the morning (generally speaking). This is why you should never skip breakfast in order to lose weight.
There are many medical pills in the market that boost metabolism but there are other ways too! Below is a recipe of a drink that boost metabolism while you sleep (if drunk before bed time).
- 1 glass of water
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera
- Handful of parsley
All you need to do is to blend all the above ingredients and drink it (before going to bed). This drink works to boost metabolism because of its ingredients, below is an explanation of each ingredient:
- Lemons: they are great for flushing out body toxins which is essential for boosting metabolism and for losing weight fast.
- Cucumbers: they are known to fight body fat plus they are low in calories and key elements for weight loss.
- Ginger: is the key ingredient in this drink to boost metabolism, I have wrote an article about a Ginger Drink Recipe titled – Recipe to Lose 20Kg in 3 Months with Ginger Juice – you can read it here.
- Parsley: they are great for flavoring, natural low in calories and powerful antioxidants. Full of vitamin and minerals, ideal for weight loss.
- Aloe Vera: is has powerful weight loss properties that are known by many health professionals.
This drink is based on water which means it is great for keeping your body hydrated. And as suggested by the title of this article, this drink should be drunk before bed time; and to avoid wet beds make sure that you drink 1 glass only, which is the maximum recommended dose at night.