Many of you are struggling to lose weight as obesity strikes worldwide, today we will discuss 5 weight loss tips to lose 50 pounds in 6 months.
There are a number of factors why obesity raised sharply in the last 10 years. Studies show that men and women needs are growing day by day and we are getting more and more technology dependent.
I have nothing against new technology and research. They are great tools for the future, but these are causing drastic lifestyle changes. Men and women are getting less and less active and eating more and more junk food.
These 2 factors are the sole culprit of todays generation of obese youngsters. We need to take care of our health and fitness. We need to be more active and eat healthy food.
Obesity can cause numerous health conditions, conditions such as: type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, impotence and many other serious diseases.
5 Weight Loss Tips to Lose 50 Pounds in 6 Months Fast
- Do regular cardiovascular exercises. You can do that by getting a gym membership or by simply walking on the street. Ideally you want to walk 10000 steps a day. Doing regular walks increases stamina, boosts metabolism, burn calories and improves sex drive.
- Start eating healthy foods that are rich in proteins, fibre, vitamins and carbohydrates. Avoid junk foods or eat them only once a week. You will notice that eating healthy foods fills your stomach and you consume less calories.
- Drink 3 litres of water a day. Water helps to boost metabolism and it is essential for our health.
- Eat 6 times a day each meal should not exceed 300 calories. By doing this you will notice that your metabolism will run faster.
- Eat with a smaller spoon size, studies show that when you eat with a smaller spoon size you tend to eat less food. A great way to cut down calories.