Dieting is better that exercise and today we will discuss 5 foods to eat and avoid in order to lose weight 7 days faster. These 5 tips will help you to archive your desired waist line 7 days faster.
There are only 2 ways to lose weight; diet and exercise. But doing certain types of exercises and eating certain types of foods helps to archive the desired waist line faster.
Same applies the opposite, meaning eating certain foods can damage your weight loss plan. Junk foods for example. It is not healthy and it is among the main cause of global obesity crises.
There are many healthy reasons to lose weight. For instance, studies show that men with a 32 inch waist line is less likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction at an early age.
Plus maintaining a healthy BMI means less changes of getting: high cholesterol, high blood pressure and high pulse. All of these are critical for a long and prosperous life.
5 Foods to Eat and Avoid to Lose Weight 7 days Faster
- Eat at least 5 fresh fruits and vegetables a day. Ideally natural antioxidants such as: raspberries, watermelons and pomegranate. Avoid Junk food such as: pizzas, burgers and French fries.
- Focus on proteins such as: beans and lentils. Avoid fatty and sugary foods.
- Foods high in fibre can also fast forward you weight loss results. Eat plenty of spinach a week and avoid frizzy drinks that are high is sugar.
- In dairy products, consume milk and yogurt that are fat free. Avoid cheese and margarine.
- Drink tea instead of coffee, if you like putting sugar in your drinks I suggest to try Stevia (sugar alternative that has zero calorie).
Follow all 5 above tips and you will lose weight 7 days faster. Just an added note: do regular cardiovascular exercises. Ideally you want burn at least 500 calories a day and consume 500 calories less a day. A deficit of 1000 calories means that you will be losing over 2lbs a week, if done properly for the next 7 days.